Welcome to the Texas Hill Country
There are a lot of Hill Country Real Estate agents and a lot of Hill Country Real Estate for Sale. Not all real estate agents are REALTORS®, and Choosing a REALTOR® is an important step to ensuring that your real estate transaction goes smoothly, so as not to add to the stress that is usually associated with moving and buying a new property. You know the old cliché, buying a house is the biggest monetary decision most people ever make. It sounds cliché because it is cliché, however it’s true. No matter what kind real estate you are in the market to buy, we can help you. Let Bandera Texas Real Estate work for you to find just the right piece of Texas Hill Country Real Estate for sale that fits your needs. Whether it’s a Bandera hill top, Vanderpool Hill Country land, Kerrville acreage, a Boerne home, Leakey water-front or a Comfort Texas ranch, we can help you find exactly what you have in mind and maybe even better! I am an expert in the Bandera Realty market and the surrounding Hill Country. If you want to Buy or Sell real estate in the Texas Hill Country contact me, I will be happy to help you.
Choose your Hill Country Real Estate Buyers Agent Wisely
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area of the Hill Country you’re interested in that meet your criteria
- Help you find a great lender as well as the proper mortgage for you via: FHA, USDA, VA, TX VET, Conventional, etc.
- Guide you through the entire buying process; including pre-approval, finding the right property, home inspections, surveys, restrictions, local services, and getting everyone to the closing table.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your real estate and help you avoid costly mistakes that can have long lasting ramifications.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including: schools, utilities, local resources, commute times, things to do, neighborhoods, flood zones, the local economy, and more.
We represent buyers all over the Texas Hill Country including, Bandera * Pipe Creek * Cielo Rio Ranch * Bandera River Ranch * Bridlegate * Hills of Bandera * Bandera Falls * Flying L Ranch * Privilege Creek Estates * Dancing Bear Ranch * Bear Springs Ranch * Indian Waters * Pipe Creek * Tarpley * Lakehills * Medina * Bandera * Mico * Center Point * Camp Verde * Vanderpool * Utopia * Rio Medina * Leakey * Con Can * Boerne * Comfort * Kerrville * Harper * Ingram * Welfare * Fair Oaks * Helotes * Kendalia * Bergheim * Springbranch * Bulverde * Hondo *
Buyers! Do yourself a big favor…
Get pre-approved for your new mortgage loan before you start looking for property. Buying a new home or land in the Texas Hill Country should be fun, so lessen your stress load immensely by getting pre-approved for your loan. Knowing what you can qualify for before you start will save you time and heartache in the long run. What type of loan is best for you? There are lots to choose from and I can help you determine which is best for your situation; it could be a VA, Conventional, Texas Vet, FHA, USDA, and more. The lender you choose can help you set realistic expectations and a budget to begin your real estate search. Being pre-approved is like walking around with a briefcase full of cash. Sellers respect this and they will take you seriously, because they know that when you make an offer, it can be a done deal quickly.
Pre-Approval for your loan will also help you realize Benefits like:
- Have more bargaining power in negotiations
- Gain more respect from sellers and sellers agents
- Drastically reduce your stress
- Shorten the final closing process
- Save Money on your new Hill Country home
- Focus on the reality of what you can afford
- Shorten the time it takes to find and buy property in and around the Texas Hill Country
Get your Free Annual Credit Report
The first step on the road to getting pre-approved for your dream place in Bandera Texas or the surrounding Texas Hill Country is getting your credit report and credit score. You can get your Free Annual Credit Report by visiting this link below- https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index